Laura Nufire, MSW – President of Nuvate Solutions – draws from over 21 years experience in program & project management and has developed an expertise in systems, analytics, group dynamics, and team building. Additionally, her experience as a psychotherapist enables her to understand the complexity of work systems and change.
Her experience managing clinical trials in a large CRO has given her insight into corporate change, team functioning, operations, and process improvement.
Processes taken from Organizational Development and Project Management combined with innovative thinking help clients improve productivity, increase efficiency, save money, and improve end results.
PROJECT/PROGRAM EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Managing clinical trials (and project teams) across multiple therapeutic areas
- Managing budgets, grants, financial systems
- Writing training manuals and conducting training
- Implementing new systems in a variety of different organizations
- Utilizing various technologies (including IVRS and eDC)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Developing and conducting out-patient treatment programs
- Creating and employing team building strategies
- Hiring and managing diverse employees across disciplines (programmers, managers, project specialists, volunteers, students, artists, office staff)
You can find more about Laura’s Experience here: